Wednesday, August 4, 2010

We Spent the night at the beach condo >>>first time since August 2008!

 but we cannot use the water . . . it is still being tested by the state.

They still have a lot a work to do - but I think maybe by Labor Day weekend the complex will be ready for people to start staying there.  We went on Sunday & the guys went fishing and I  clean up.  The water is has not been tested by the state, so I did not use it or wash any dishes yet.  They are still pilled up on the table.  I will go back in a few weeks and do that.    The weather was so nice,  I have never seen it in summer with the sky so blue and  not a cloud in the sky.   The sand seemed different to me, sort of sticky {oil spill ?}  Not sure - but it sure did stick to my feet and stain them and my moms crocs were stained.   More soon . . .



















No comments: